Amazon Web Services has come up with a start-up challenge aimed for start-ups in 22 countries including US and India. This challenge is opened for those start-ups that use the AWS cloud computing platform.
Some important points to be noted:
- The contest is open for start-ups located in the 22 countries that are currently using or are in the process of using Amazon Web Services.
- Only those entrepreneurs or privately held businesses are invited to apply that have not generated more than $5 million USD in gross annual revenues or outside funding.
- The winner would be rich by $50,000 among other benefits. Complete list of prizes is available here.
- All eligible entrants completing the application form will receive $25 in Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits
- You can sign up here to get notified as soon as the challenge opens.
Free eBook: Important WordPress Plugins
An exhaustive list of all free, premium WordPress plugins we use across network of our wordpress sites.