After unending woes from DreamHost, I have recently moved some of my websites to Hostgator and let me tell you I was never that happy with a web hosting provider. Hostgator has exceed all expectations. I “ll keep my detailed review of Hostagtor for a later post. As of now I just want to inform you about an email I have received from Hostgator informing about 50% discount on the occasion of Cyber Monday ie Nov 29th, 2010.
If you sign up for Hostgator web hosting anytime between Monday November 29th from 12:00AM – 11:59PM CST (-6 GMT) you will be eligible to get 50% discount on all packages offered by Hostgator.
Hostgator offer 3 plans under shared webhosting - hatchling, baby and business plan. If you are a blog owner who run a number of blogs or planning to open more blogs I would suggest you to go for baby plan. Once you have chosen a plan, you now need to decide the duration for which you wish to buy hosting. You can buy webhosting under monthly, 1 year , 2 year or 3 year package. If you want to get the maximum benefit out of Hostgator’s discount offer, I would suggest you to buy 3 years package since 50% discount offer is only applicable for the first bill. (Hostgator offers 45 days money back guarantee in case you feel Hostgator is not for you)
Here is step-by-step how you can avail the 50% discount offer by Hostgator –
- Go to Hostgator by clicking here.
- Click View WebHosting Plans
- On the next page, scroll down a bit and select 3 Years – $3.98/mo from drop down. Click Order Now button.
- On this page you can either purchase a new domain name or use an existing domain name. This domain will be your primary domain name for your account. Now enter the code CYBERMONDAY2010 under coupon code edit box as shown below.
- Enter your credit card/PayPal details on the next page and you’re done. Enjoy!
I wish this deal was there when I purchased hosting from them 2 months back but anyways I would be happy if any of ReviewOfWeb.com readers can take advantage of this offer.